From Italy's SIDI designers - introducing - the new pink colored women's Genius Fit Carbon Shoe! Bella!
- women's-specific design - all SIDI women's shoes are shaped, cut, and sewn on a women's specific last ("foot form") to insure a smaller, narrower shoe, that's shaped for a woman's lower-volume foot and proportionately narrow heel
- breathable, supple and durable vented Technomicro microfiber upper with cooling mesh panels
Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole offers rigidity with light weight for efficient foot/pedal power transfer
- adjustable Soft Instep Closure System and padded tongue eliminate pressure points
- Caliper Buckle two-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening; see SIDI Closure Technologies for additional information
- 2 High Security Velcro straps with interlocking teeth to keep straps snug and secure - no creep, no slip, no matter how hard you ride
- replaceable heel pad may be purchased separately
- compatible with 3 bolt cleat/pedal systems Cleats NOT included
- Please see the Sidi Owner’s Guide for shoe sole and cleat compatibility and further instructions.
Caliper Buckle User instructions:
- 1.Insert serrated strap using slight pressure.
- 2.With a click lock movement; work with the central bottom lever for perfect micro adjustment closure.
- 3.To slightly loosen the closure during a race the central top clip can be pushed down in single click increments.
- 4.To open, lift both side buckles together and release strap.
See reviews listed below.