Create Merchandise Return Label
Please read our returns policy before sending back merchandise.
Please enter your order number (starts with a "W") and the zip code to which your order was shipped:
- Please Note: this service will no longer be available after December 15th, 2015
- This service is only available for orders that were shipped to and are being returned from USA addresses.
- A $7.95* shipping and service fee will be deducted from the amount of your refund if you use this option.
- *We reserve the right to deduct additional shipping fees for unusually large and/or heavy packages. If your package weighs more than 4 pounds and/or contains more than 6 items, please contact us to see if an additional return shipping surcharge will apply.
- Due to security regulations, packages weighing 13 ounces or more may not be placed in Postal Service collection boxes. For packages over 13 ounces you can:
- drop off at your local post office counter
- hand to your mail carrier in-person
- schedule a free Carrier Pickup
- Adhere label to package with tape or glue. DO NOT TAPE OVER BARCODES. Be sure all edges are secure and any previous delivery address and barcodes are covered.
- Place label so that it does NOT wrap around edge of package.
- Adobe Reader is required for printing your Merchandise Return Label.
- Be sure that the "Fit to Page" option in the print dialogue box of Adobe Reader (Adobe Acrobat) is NOT checked. Use the graphic in the size supplied. Do not resize the label.