SIDI's best MTB shoe just got red-carpet-worthy. The Gloss Red Dominator cycling shoe is everything you expect in a pro-level MTB shoe, with a superior fit in the heel, unrivaled comfort, and a versatile midsole that makes it easy to get around, even when you're off the bike. Made in Italy, and you can't get them anywhere else because they are a Team Estrogen exclusive!
Please see the SIDI Fit Guide for additional notes on shoe sizing.
- TEAM ESTROGEN EXCLUSIVE - you will not find these available anywhere else!
- women-specific design - SIDI's women's last isn't just a smaller, narrower shoe - it's shaped for a woman's lower-volume foot and proportionately narrow heel
- breathable, supple, durable, tougher than leather, Technomicro microfiber upper keeps feet comfortable with cooling mesh inserts
- tough, reinforced nylon Competition sole, offers rigidity for efficient foot/pedal power transfer
- aggressive, self-cleaning tread delivers excellent traction
- sole drilled for optional toe spikes (except for size 36 - NO toe spikes)
- adjustable Soft Instep Closure System and padded tongue eliminate pressure points
- Caliper Buckle two-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment with incremental tightening and loosening; see SIDI Closure Technologies for additional information
- 2 High Security Velcro straps with interlocking teeth to keep straps snug and secure - no creep, no slip, no matter how hard you ride
- molded plastic heel cup specially designed for a woman's foot
- compatible with SPD, Time and Egg Beater type Mt. Bike pedal systems
- cleats not included, but may be purchased separately
- watch a video of how to install spd cleats, or the SIDI cleat mounting instructions are available here
- Please see the Sidi Owner’s Guide for shoe sole and cleat compatibility and further instructions.
- To validate SIDI's warranty, a SIDI reinforcement plate (or similar from crankbrothers and Look) highly recommended for use with dual retention-bar style MTB pedals(crankbrothers, Time and Look). The plate is not required for Shimano-style pedals.
Caliper Buckle User instructions:
- 1.Insert serrated strap using slight pressure.
- 2.With a click lock movement; work with the central bottom lever for perfect micro adjustment closure.
- 3.To slightly loosen the closure during a race the central top clip can be pushed down in single click increments.
- 4.To open, lift both side buckles together and release strap.
See reviews listed below.