see more Cycling Beanies and Skull Caps
Lightweight, quick drying and naturally odor resistant, this comfy liner will lay flat, smooth and snug against your head. You never know what Mother Nature has up her sleeve and when the temperature unexpectedly drops this headliner will combat the chill.
See product details.
See more product details.
- 100% superfine SmartWool interlock fabric for natural temperature regulation, moisture management, and odor control
- accredited by Zque™, an international grower accreditation program to give you the confidence that the highest standards of animal welfare, environmental and social sustainability are being upheld
- single layer of SmartWool in contoured three panel design
- flat lock seam construction
- one size fits all
for Headliner by SmartWool (1 review)
Vented helmets beware
Those helmets with the giant vents with which to rustle your hair are awesome in the summer. However, when it gets below 50degF, I nab this thing in a heartbeat and have relied on it for years. It doesn't feel bulky under the lid (although you may need to increase the helmet tightness band size a bit), cuts out most of the wind, keeps the tips of the ears nice and toasty and is not itchy in the slightest. I do sweat under it if I wear it when it's too warm, but the wool has that nice side effect in that no one else will ever know.
- Good Fit
- Road Biking
- Cold Weather
- Mountain Biking
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- UPC code: 0605284017296
- Manufacturer Part Number: 12950