Want to look great and stay dry? This is your jacket. Light as a feather, packable and breathable with Hydrolite fabric for stretch, moisture management and water resistance. Did I mention this great jacket also comes with an adjustable, removable hood and bonded pockets with a waterproof zipper for dry and secure storage. Staying dry never looked so good!
Outside Magazine reviewed the "Best for Road Biking" Sugoi HydroLite Jacket in their May 2014 issue.
|# of pockets:||1|
|country of origin:||China|
- light and packable, stretchy, translucent HydroLite barrier fabric repels water while allowing excess heat and moisture vapor to escape
- adjustable, removable hood for versatile protection
- underarm perforations for increased ventilation
- raglan sleeves
- bonded pocket with waterproof zipper for secure and dry storage
- microfleece lined collar
- dual adjustable shockcord
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective accents for added visibility on arms, front zipper, and back
- Torso length from top of shoulder to bottom hem in size small is 24 inches in front, 26.5 inches in back. Larger sizes will be longer by as much as several inches in an XL.
Sugoi Sizing Chart Women's Apparel US Sizing
Women's Apparel European Sizing
|Knuckle Circumference not including thumb (inches)||7.5-8||8-8.25||8.25-8.5||8.5-8.75||8.75-9.25|
|Knuckle Circumference not including thumb (inches)||6.5-6.75||6.75-7||7-7.25|
Men's and Women's Socks
|Socks (USA women's)||5.5-7.0||7.5-9||9.5-10.5||-|
|Socks (USA men's)||-||5.5-7.5||8-10.5||11-13|
Men's and Women's Booties (Sizing is applicable to road shoes. You may need to order up a size if you will be using these over mountain-style shoes.)
|North American (Men's)||7-8.5||8.5-10||10-11.5||11.5-13|
|North American (Women's)||8-9.5||9.5-11||11-12.5||12.5+|