The new updated Dominator 5 Women's shoe is now available in a size 36! It features new, breathable, cooling mesh inserts to keep feet comfortable, and Sidi's Competition sole with a women's-specific last and narrow heel cup for a perfect fit. The Ultra SL buckle allows for easy on-the-bike fit adjustment while the soft instep closure system and padded tongue eliminate pressure points. Another feature unique to Sidi, the High Security Velcro won't shift or slip. The Dominator 5 Women's shoe accommodates optional toe spikes.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of every pair of women's SIDI shoes goes to support the Pink Ribbons Project. Find out more about SIDI and Breast Cancer Awareness.
|cleat bolt pattern:||four-bolt|
Gayle says: “I like the rigidness of the sole, which makes my pedalling more efficient.”
- women-specific design - SIDI's women's last isn't just a smaller, narrower shoe - it's shaped for a woman's lower-volume foot and proportionately narrow heel
- breathable, supple, durable, tougher than leather, Lorica® microfiber upper keeps feet comfortable with cooling mesh inserts
- tough, reinforced nylon Competition sole, offers rigidity for efficient foot/pedal power transfer
- aggressive, self-cleaning tread delivers excellent traction
- sole drilled for optional toe spikes (except for size 36 - NO toe spikes)
- wide Soft Arch Compression Strap adjusts from both sides for perfect centering to distribute pressure evenly over the arch area
- Ultra SL Buckle with a smooth ratchet and two-stage release to tighten or loosen incrementally
- 2 High Security Velcro straps with interlocking teeth to keep straps snug and secure - no creep, no slip, no matter how hard you ride
- padded tongue with fit relievers to distribute pressure without bunching up
- molded plastic heel cup specially designed for a woman's foot
- compatible with SPD, Time and Egg Beater type Mt. Bike pedal systems
- cleats not included, but may be purchased separately
- watch a video of how to install spd cleats, or the SIDI cleat mounting instructions are available here
ULTRA SL BUCKLE User instructions:
- 1.Insert serrated strap using slight pressure.
- 2.With a click lock movement, work with the lever for perfect micro adjustment closure.
- 3.To open, push both red wings straight down (toward the shoe) and release strap.
- 4.To loosen the strap half click at a time, push the red wings alternately. Easy to adjust while racing.
- 5.SpiderMicro Lock and straps are available as replacement parts.
- 6.If the strap is too long, the extra length may be cut off.
Dominator 5 by SIDI (0 reviews)
- UPC code: 2000000050621
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1250984