2012 T2 Carbon Triathlon Shoe
2012 T2 Carbon Triathlon Shoe
In triathlon, where weight and speed are of the highest concern, the T2 Carbon Shoes from SIDI really shine (and we don’t say that just because they’re silver). This shoe is fully vented, allowing your foot to breathe on long rides or races, where overheating is a major issue. When it comes time for T2, the two straps and tongueless design make them easy to remove, getting you onto the next stage without a time delay. With the famous SIDI fit and feel backing you up, you’re halfway to a personal best!
|cleat bolt pattern:||three-bolt|
|country of origin:||Italy|
Please see the SIDI Fit Guide for additional notes on shoe sizing.
- women's-specific design - all SIDI women's shoes are shaped, cut, and sewn on a women's specific last ("foot form") to insure a smaller, narrower shoe, that's shaped for a woman's lower-volume foot and proportionately narrow heel
- triathlon specific design is lined for sock-free comfort
- Millenium 3 Carbon Composite sole offers rigidity with light weight for efficient foot/pedal power transfer; see SIDI Sole Technology for additional information
- durable, breathable, tougher than leather
- tongue-less design for easy on/off
- handy heel loop for fast transitions
- opposing pull straps for on-the-bike control while adjusting fit
- molded SIDI Heel Cup specially designed for a woman's foot; see SIDI Technologies for additional information
- replaceable heel pad may be purchased separately
- compatible with 3 bolt cleat/pedal systems Cleats NOT included
- Please see the Sidi Owner’s Guide for shoe sole and cleat compatibility and further instructions.
for 2012 T2 Carbon Triathlon Shoe by SIDI (1 review)
Nice, needs better drainage holes
Been riding for years in SPD Mtn Bike shoes/sandals. Nice for around town, but not so nice for longer distance triathlons. I needed a better pedal system.
I tried on every single bike shoe I could find. Men's fit, women's fit, all the brands obscure and big. I avoided SIDI because of the cost. But I kept the notion in my mind that you do get what you pay for.
After months of absolutely no luck. I finally tried the SIDI. I'm not a fan of the faux-snake skin pattern. But I am a fan of the fit. Of all the shoes I tried (at least 15 different pairs) these fit the best right out of the box. Knowing that good road shoes should be snug, I finally found the size that was for me. They still feel a HAIR short in length. But it's not a huge problem. I'm just used to wide toe-boxes in my shoes.
Added a bike specific insole and they fit like a glove. More comfortable sockless and that says a lot. Heel and toe rubber on the sole is very helpful preventing slips on pavement in cleats.
Just wish they had drainage holes on the bottom. It rains a lot in Hawaii and it's not fun having a shoe full of water.
Service comments: Had to order 3 pairs in order to find the right size. Returns were flawless and easy with pre-paid shipping label. Didn't even have to go to the post office, just scheduled a pick-up.
- Good stability
- Attractive Design
- Tri friendly
- Seems a little short
- Long road rides
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- View On Shoes: Shoes are for Wearing
- Width: Feels too narrow
- UPC code: 2000000095646
- Manufacturer Part Number: 12312