see more Women's Non-Padded Biking Tights
Keep the cold out and the warmth in, with your shebeest WeatherPro Tights. The fleecy interior of the SheNook Fleece fabric will keep your legs warm and cozy and the highly wind-resistant exterior on the front will keep the elements out. Designed to be worn over your cycling shorts on frigid days, or solo for shorter chamois-free rides, runs or treks on the xc skis or snowshoes.
|# of pockets:||0|
|country of origin:||United States|
- strategically engineered highly wind resistant and water repellent SheNook Fleece technology on front legs effectively blocks 95% of the wind
- VeloWarm fabric on back of legs for optimal range of motion and warmth without the weight
- cozy velour inside slides neatly over bike shorts
- interior drawcord keeps tight in place on waist
- 7 inch locking ankle zippers and silicone band grippers at ankle
- size medium measures 29 inches from center of crotch to ankle hem (stretches to 32 inches)
- NO CHAMOIS PAD
Shebeest Sizing Chart Women's Sizing
Women's Arm Warmer Sizing - garment measurement - your upper arm circumference will be 1-2 inches LARGER.
|Upper Arm (inches)||9||9.25||9.5||10|
Women's Leg Warmer Sizing - garment measurement - your upper thigh circumference will be 5-6 inches LARGER.
|Upper Thigh (inches)||16||17||18||18.5|
for WeatherPro Tight by shebeest (1 review)
Shebeest tights are great
Ankle zipper is on the back and it sometimes rubs against my skin if my sock is on the short side. Otherwise, one of the best running tights i have owned. I bought my first Shebeest tight for cycling and i loved it! this second one has not disappointed. The tight is a bit thicker than most tights but not too tight, and not loose as a pant. I tried 8 different brands of tights, and ended up ordering online this tight because the stores I normally shop at didn't carry this brand.
- Ankle Zipper Is On The Ba
- Zipper Rubs Ankle
- Cold Weather
- Snow Sports
- Fit: Feels true to size
- I would recommend this to a friend