see more Women's Cycling Wrapper Skirts
The new SheSport Skirt loves to multi-task! With bold solid colors to match your favorite shebeest pieces, you'll reach for this skirt again and again. Roll it up and put it in your jersey pocket; it's a great way to cover up your bike shorts, or use it to change into after your ride. Wear it for a run, out around town, or virtually anywhere!
|# of pockets:||0|
|skirt length (inches):||15.00|
|country of origin:||United States|
- mid-thigh 15 inch skirt for just enough coverage
- silky, stretchy SolSmooth™ looks as good as it performs
- no inner liner; perfect to slip over your bike shorts
- versatile solids match up to your favorite shebeest jerseys
- great travel companion; washes easily and dries quickly
Shebeest Sizing Chart Women's Sizing
Women's Arm Warmer Sizing - garment measurement - your upper arm circumference will be 1-2 inches LARGER.
|Upper Arm (inches)||9||9.25||9.5||10|
Women's Leg Warmer Sizing - garment measurement - your upper thigh circumference will be 5-6 inches LARGER.
|Upper Thigh (inches)||16||17||18||18.5|
for SheSport Skirt by shebeest (1 review)
great for triathlon cover-up/race belt!
i had originally purchased a different race skirt, but found it to be a little too short & a little too fitted for my hourglass type figure (it rode up & turned itself into a race belt!) for me, this skirt is perfect with it's a-line styling it's a better fit for curves. i am a triathlete & have used it as a cover-up/race belt in a recent race - it slipped on easy enough in T2 & kept my race number in clear view. :)
- Easy Care
- Figure Flattering
- Nice Color
- Nice Fabric
- Washes Well
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Length: Feels true to length
- Comfort vs Style: Comfort Driven
- I would recommend this to a friend