Nantucket Tri Tank
Nantucket Tri Tank
Just like its namesake, the Nantucket Tri Tank is the epitome of class: 100% fresh, fashionable, American-made quality.
SOAS was featured on the front cover of the April 2013 issue of Triathlete Magazine!
|# of pockets:||2|
|built in bra:||full (360) shelf bra|
|country of origin:||United States|
- quick-drying, anti-bacterial, breathable fabric with UV-protection
- breathable, pique mesh rear panel to allow maximum core cooling
- soft supportive cups made of a compression spandex that maximizes support to keep you in place, while plush elastic prevents chafing
- soft, silky micropoly fabric, flattened seams to prevent chafing
- contrasting front and side panels with curved seams are super-slimming
- slightly longer and flared silhouette keeps you covered and will not ride up
- two deep rear pockets to stash and find items easily
- garment: 92% polyester/8% spandex, liner: 82% nylon/18% spandex
- Torso length from top of shoulder to bottom hem in size small is 22 inches. Larger sizes will slightly longer.
for Nantucket Tri Tank by SOAS (2 reviews)
Stylish but not Performance Gear
I bought this to wear for the sprint triathlon season. Yes, the top and matching shorts are stylish. And the shorts are very comfortable. However, it is not meant for triathlon use. The top soaks up water like a sponge and drags you down during the swim. It is not quick dry. If you are looking for one outfit to wear seek out other brands that are quick dry and light. The top is expensive and not build for performance.
- Figure Flattering
- Bra Cups Show Thru Fabric
- Not Built For Performance
- Not Recommended For Swim
- Stretches Out Quickly
- Light Exercise Biking
- I would not recommend this to a friend
It worked well for my first sprint distance triathlon. I'd suggest practice swimming in it before a race as the pockets in the back do create a bit of drag, totally fine after you're used to it.
- Quick drying
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- I would recommend this to a friend