Fleurette Tri Top
by Pearl Izumi
Fleurette Tri Top
by Pearl Izumi
When you want to get to the finish line in record time, try this singlet to help you accomplish your goal and turn heads at the same time. Constructed with lightweight, aerodynamic and friction reducing materials, the In R Cool Tri Singlet also provides UPF 50+ and technology to reflect the suns harmful rays and keep you cool. On top of all that, it’s form fitting and flattering!
|# of pockets:||2|
|front zipper:||1/4 zip|
|country of origin:||China|
Renata says: I wore the Fleurette Tri Top and Tri Short for the Gator Grinder Triathlon this year (pictures in the alternate images to prove it!) This Top and Short look beautiful in the picture, but even better on a body! The fit is super flattering, and the colors are gorgeous! I was amazed at the quality, feel, comfort and performance of this kit. The fabric felt super smooth and silky whether gliding through the water or flying on the bike, and my body could feel the much needed support and cooling of the In-R-Cool fabric on the run.The sleeveless top had just the right amount of coverage and length, and I could wear my own bra with it, which I like much better than the built in bras. I loved having a front zipper and the envelope pockets on the back to securely hold my gel and music on the run. The best part is that I can wear this versatile top again and again in the summer months for riding, not just once or twice for a triathlon. The Fleurette Tri Short has this amazing little support panel on the front, lower abs, that I was very thankful for, especially on the run. I loved the flattering wide waistband that I could adjust with the drawcord, and the light comfy chamois that dried super quick. I almost forgot to mention the envelope pocket on the back of the short because I never felt it! I also did not feel any binding or riding up on the legs, just a nice smooth, gripper-less transition from short to leg. There is a reason I picked this kit - because I thought it would be the best one for me, and it was!
- Elite Transfer with In-R-Cool® fabric, powered by ColdBlack® technology provides superior cooling, and reflective sun protection, and features Lycra Sport that helps maintain original compression levels
- Elite Transfer Aero fabric is strategically placed for aerodynamics
- overlock stitching for next-to-skin comfort
- two back easy access envelope pockets
- sublimated graphics
- body: 80% polyester/20% elastane/UPF 40+
- shoulder and upper back panel: 80 % polyester/20% elastane/UPF 50+
- Torso length from top of shoulder to bottom hem in size small is 21 inches in front, 21.5 inches in back. Larger sizes will be longer by as much as several inches in an XL.
Pearl Izumi Sizing Chart Women's Apparel
|USA Women's Shoe Size||5-7||7-9||9+||na|
|USA Men's Shoe Size||na||6-8||8-10||10+|
|Euro Shoe Size||35-38||38.5-41||41-44||44+|
|width  (inches)||6.5-7.25||7.25-8||8-8.75||8.75-9.5|
|||width refers to palm circumference measurement taken around the widest part of the palm just below the knuckles with hand flat.|
|knuckle circumference (inches)||6.5-7.25||7.25-8||8-8.75||8.75-9.5||9.5-10.25||10.25-11|