Wind Shield Jacket
Wind Shield Jacket
If you’re running, snowshoeing or cross-country skiing this winter, make sure your gear isn’t letting you down. This great-looking jacket from Patagonia performs like you’d expect from such a beloved company: great fit, top fabrics, and all in a package that’s smart and stylish. On top of sporting a sleek look and having goodies like thumb holes and MP3 player cord pass-throughs, this lightweight jacket repels water and breathes very well. A great active jacket.
|# of pockets:||3|
|country of origin:||Vietnam|
- 3-layer circular knit polyester is windproof, stretchy and provides full protection and comfort
- lightweight, supple fabric is durable and extremely packable
- hi/low fleece grid at underarm panels and cuffs for breathability and quick drying performance
- zip-through collar with brushed fleece for next-to-skin comfort and full wind flap
- cozy cuff thumb holes
- pockets: 2 zippered handwarmers; center-back pocket with interior MP3 chord pass-through
- reflective logos on left chest and center back; back pocket features reflective zipper
- slight drop tail with single-pull drawcord
- 8.5 oz (241 g)
- body: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists wind and rain
- underarms and cuff trim: stretchy, warm, breathable, 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
Patagonia Sizing Chart Women's Apparel
|Chest (inches)||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist (inches)||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hips (inches)||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|Women's Shoe Size||5-6.5||7-10.5||11-13|
|Men's Shoe Size||4-5.5||6-9||9.5-11.5|
|palm circumference (inches)||-||6.5-7||7-7.5||7.5-8||8.5-9|
|palm circumference (inches)||6-6.5||7-7.5||8-8.5||9-9.5||10-10.5|
for Wind Shield Jacket by Patagonia (1 review)
patagonia knocks it out of the park!
I have been coveting this jacket for years ever since I got the Patagonia Windshield tights. The Windshield material is ultra lightweight yet completely windproof. The jacket was a little pricey which is why I waited so long to get it. As soon as it went on sale, i pounced :) it was worth the wait. It is THE perfect winter running jacket. So far, I have worn it from a range of 5 degrees celsius with a silkweight baselayer to minus 18celsius with a wool shirt underneath. always, in comfort. It does get smelly but washes well and goes in the dryer so low maintenance there. My only complaint is that I can't make use of the thumb holes because my arms are too long. To be fair, this is a common problem of mine and someone with normal for their size arms would probably do just fine.
For reference, I got the XS, an 5'5", 120lbs, and long arms.
- Dries Quickly
- Fit: Feels true to size
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- UPC code: 0885657097371
- Manufacturer Part Number: 24987