The S4 has been completely re-designed with all new performance grade materials, setting a higher bar for entry level open water swimming wetsuits.
|country of origin:||Thailand|
Wetsuits can be a challenge to put on, so please check out these handy instructions on how to get into your wetsuit!
- premium SCS coated 3MM Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene across the full front of the wetsuit for hydrodynamics
- underarm and shoulder panels use a 2MM Yamamoto 39 cell SCS coated neoprene for increased range of motion and comfort
- the back is constructed from 3MM SmoothSkin neoprene, providing high levels of buoyancy and thermal protection
- silicone print HydroStroke forearm catch panels aid increased power through the stroke
- speed transition panels on the calves make removing the wetsuit much easier
- new FlexiSeal neck is constructed from soft, supple 39 cell neoprene and creates a water tight seal without sacrificing comfort
- internal security key pocket
- Orca's V-Fit women's specific size chart
- wetsuit gloves provided to protect the neoprene from nails when putting on the wetsuit
Orca's Vfit Women's Specific Wetsuit Sizing Chart Women's Sizing
for S4 Wetsuit by Orca (1 review)
helped my swim
I used this wet suit to swim in Lake Erie for my first triathlon. It was comfortable to wear during the swim. It came off easily.
- Cold Weather
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- UPC code: 8427011586804
- Manufacturer Part Number: AVNL