see more Women's Cycling Halter and Tank Tops
Women's Indira Tank
Women's Indira Tank
This year, Moxie named their jerseys based on customer submissions, in honor of women in their personal life, or women in history, who have "#Moxie"! The Indira Tank, named after Indira Gandhi, the third Prime Minister of India and a central figure of the Indian National Congress party. Gandhi, who served from 1966 to 1977 and then again from 1980 until her assassination in 1984, is the second-longest-serving Prime Minister of India and the only woman to hold the office. In 2001, Gandhi was voted the greatest Indian Prime Minister in a poll organised by India Today. She was also named "Woman of the Millennium" in a poll organised by the BBC in 1999.
|# of pockets:||4|
|built in bra:||full (360) shelf bra|
|country of origin:||United States|
- moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry; 83% polyester, 17% spandex
- built-in bra offers full coverage for A-D cups, good support for smaller cups and moderate support for larger cups
- bra liner has pockets to add modesty pads (complimentary pads included)
- ergonomic seams and a tag-less design eliminates irritation
- slimming silhouette with a sweetheart neckline
- Patent Pending Backpax pocketing design features 4 total back pockets; 3 standard pockets and a large, hidden zippered pouch, secure for credit cards and big enough for a jacket
- Torso length from top of shoulder to bottom hem in size small is 21.5 inches in front, 24 inches in back. Larger sizes will be longer by as much as several inches in an XL.
for Indira Tank by Moxie Cycling Co. (1 review)
This is a beautiful top. I purchased it for indoor cycling and Pilates, and wore it last week for the first time to Pilates--with lots of compliments. It is very comfortable and supportive--lots of tanks like these gap when you bend over, etc.--this doesn't do that. The pocket design in the back is GENIUS for cycling. Very versatile large horizontal pocket that zips open and sits behind the open vertical pockets. So, open pockets give you easy access for your little things (snacks, etc) and the zip pocket gives you secure access for stuff you don't want to drop (like that jacket you had to wear because it was chilly when you started). Those same pockets are a little lumpy for lying on your back in Pilates, but no big deal. I was fine with them. All in all, very flattering and attractive. I'll report on how it washes when I get to that...
- Figure Flattering
- Quality Materials
- Casual Wear
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- I would recommend this to a friend
- UPC code: 0617037566098
- Manufacturer Part Number: SWE14