see more Women's Cycling Halter and Tank Tops
This year, Moxie named their jerseys based on customer submissions, in honor of women in their personal life, or women in history, who have "#Moxie"! The Indira Tank, named after Indira Gandhi, the third Prime Minister of India and a central figure of the Indian National Congress party. Gandhi, who served from 1966 to 1977 and then again from 1980 until her assassination in 1984, is the second-longest-serving Prime Minister of India and the only woman to hold the office. In 2001, Gandhi was voted the greatest Indian Prime Minister in a poll organised by India Today. She was also named "Woman of the Millennium" in a poll organised by the BBC in 1999.
|# of pockets:||4|
|built in bra:||full (360) shelf bra|
|country of origin:||United States|
- moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry; 83% polyester, 17% spandex
- built-in bra offers full coverage for A-D cups, good support for smaller cups and moderate support for larger cups
- bra liner has pockets to add modesty pads (complimentary pads included)
- ergonomic seams and a tag-less design eliminates irritation
- slimming silhouette with a sweetheart neckline
- Patent Pending Backpax pocketing design features 4 total back pockets; 3 standard pockets and a large, hidden zippered pouch, secure for credit cards and big enough for a jacket
- Torso length from top of shoulder to bottom hem in size small is 21.5 inches in front, 24 inches in back. Larger sizes will be longer by as much as several inches in an XL.