see more Women's Cycling Halter and Tank Tops
Keep Cool in The Barton Tank from Moxie Cycling. This year, Moxie named their jerseys based on customer submissions, in honor of women in their personal life, or women in history, who have "#Moxie"! The Barton is named after Clara Barton, a pioneer nurse who founded the American Red Cross. In addition to being a nurse, she worked as a teacher, patent clerk, and humanitarian. At a time when relatively few women worked outside the home, Barton built a career helping others.
|# of pockets:||4|
|built in bra:||full (360) shelf bra|
|country of origin:||United States|
- moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry; 83% polyester, 17% spandex
- built-in bra offers full coverage for A-D cups, good support for smaller cups and moderate support for larger cups
- bra liner has pockets to add modesty pads (complimentary pads included)
- ergonomic seams and a tag-less design eliminates irritation
- slimming silhouette with a sweetheart neckline
- Patent Pending Backpax pocketing design features 4 total back pockets; 3 standard pockets and a large, hidden zippered pouch, secure for credit cards and big enough for a jacket
- Torso length from top of shoulder to bottom hem in size small is 21.5 inches in front, 24 inches in back. Larger sizes will be longer by as much as several inches in an XL.