see more Women's Cycling Halter and Tank Tops
Sweet Dottie Tank
Sweet Dottie Tank
The Dottie Tank is adorable yet sophisticated with its polka dot print and slimming silhouette. This year, Moxie named their jerseys based on customer submissions, in honor of women in their personal life, or women in history, who have "#Moxie"! The Dottie is named after Dorothy "Dottie" Kamenshek, often considered the finest female baseball player ever and whose exploits with the Rockford Peaches in the 1940s helped inspire the movie "A League of Their Own." Kamenshek, who went by the name Dottie or Kammie, was an infielder for the Rockford Peaches from 1943-1951. The star was named one of the top 100 female athletes of the century by Sports Illustrated and was selected to 7 All-Star teams before the end of her career in 1953.
|# of pockets:||4|
|built in bra:||full (360) shelf bra|
|country of origin:||United States|
- moisture wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry; 83% polyester, 17% spandex
- built-in bra offers full coverage for A-D cups, good support for smaller cups and moderate support for larger cups
- bra liner has pockets to add modesty pads (complimentary pads included)
- ergonomic seams and a tag-less design eliminates irritation
- slimming silhouette with a sweetheart neckline
- Patent Pending Backpax pocketing design features 4 total back pockets; 3 standard pockets and a large, hidden zippered pouch, secure for credit cards and big enough for a jacket
- Torso length from top of shoulder to bottom hem in size small is 21.5 inches in front, 24 inches in back. Larger sizes will be longer by as much as several inches in an XL.
for Sweet Dottie Tank by Moxie Cycling Co. (1 review)
Stylish but awkward fit
Of the dozens of fitness tops and cycling jerseys I own, this is by far the worst fitting. The fabric and zipper pocket features are very nice. However, shoulder straps and shelf bra are not even close to proportion (way too short racer back straps and the shelf bra is half the size it needs to be). I was very disappointed that a top this expensive deviated so much from normal sizing standards.
- Dries Quickly
- Poor Fit
- Restricts Movement
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- I would not recommend this to a friend