see more Women's Cycling Bras
Vixen C/D Bra
Vixen C/D Bra
DriLayer Power mesh provides excellent wicking power and DriLater Cool fabric keeps your body temperature down whether you are training inside or out, and the seamless design on the inside means serious comfort. This bra not only looks great, but is also totally functional.
|country of origin:||China|
Katie says: I wore this bra during my last Ironman and can honestly say it went the distance and beyond. During the swim, bike and run the bra went completely unnoticed. Almost 12 hours of arm movement and demanding support. I finished with absolutely no bra chafing or soreness from unwanted bouncing!
Compare to other Moving Comfort bras using our Moving Comfort Bra Comparison Chart.
- support type: encapsulation/compression
- seam-free interior molded cups with moderate contour provide great support, shape, modesty and maximum moisture transfer
- Powermesh Plus back adds support and ventilation
- Powermesh lining provides maximum support
- racer-back styling ensures full range of arm movement and strap stability
- flattering front piping
- Moving Comfort Band for support, plush comfort, and breathability
- body: DriLayer Cool® 82% polyester / 18% spandex
- mesh: Drilayer Powermesh® 81% nylon / 19% spandex
- interior cups: 50% S.Cafe™ polyester / 50% polyester
- lining: Drilayer Powermesh Plus® 79% nylon / 21% spandex
Not sure what size? See our Sports Bra Sizing Guide
|Size||Fits Bra Size|
Moving Comfort Sizing Chart Bras and Tanks with A/B Cups
Bras and Tanks with C/D Cups
Women's Performance Apparel
Women's Seamless Apparel