Pro Tri Suit
Pro Tri Suit
Whether you are training or competing this tri suit optimizes speed in the water and out. Hydrodynamic, aerodynamic, ventilated and chlorine resistant, the Garneau Pro Suit effectively reduces turbulence and minimizes air resistance so you can fly through each stage. A 15” zip makes your transition easy and the Tri Air chamois provides quick drying comfort.
|# of pockets:||1|
|chamois type:||single density foam|
|chamois suggested use:||triathlon|
|chamois sizes:||one size|
|country of origin:||Mexico|
Edna says: I wore the Louis Garneau Pro Tri Suit for my once-a-year Sprint Tri this past weekend, and it performed quite well! Following the sizing chart, I could have worn either the XL or the XXL, but chose the XL to get the more compressive fit, to hold in the bit extra I have around the middle :-) Even though the back looks wide, it moved and stretched with me in the shoulders so it never felt in the way, too loose, or too tight. The fabric is lightweight and dried quickly during the bike portion, so I was completely dry during the run (including the chamois). The day warmed up but the great wicking fabric helped keep me cool. I liked that there was no leg gripper squeezing my thighs, the legs and band were just compressive enough for good support and they didn't ride up at all.
The TYR Silicone Reversible Swim Cap in Fluorescent pink and white is the perfect color to match this suit (if you like to "match" like I do). It went on easily, didn't budge during the swim and came off super easy, and did not pull my hair like some swim caps can.
This suit almost makes me want to participate in more triathlons -- "almost" ;-)
This garment is designed to be a snug, compressive fit. Please order as per the size chart to gain the full intended benefits. Customers who are not accustomed to wearing compressive garments may wish to either order up a size, or select a garment with a less compressive feel.
- main body of PerfoLightPower fabric for full stretch and shape management, compression, and support, to optimize muscle performance
- hydrodynamic and aerodynamic Delfino panels with Carbon-X Mesh inserts in high sweat zones
- lightweight, quick-drying Tri Air chamois
- front 15" inch zip for ventilation with inner flap to protect skin from chafing or discomfort
- mini flatlock seams for stretch and flexibility for ease of movement
- crotch flex panel for an ergonomic fit
- stretch, ultra light trim around arm holes and neck
- aero lazer band at thigh; no leg grippers, a lazer-cut, flat, smooth transition for improved aerodynamics and muscle support
- 1 mesh back pocket with flap
- front, back, and bottom reflective elements
Louis Garneau Sizing Chart Women's Apparel
Gloves (knuckle circumference in inches)
Shoe Covers and Booties
|Euro Shoe Size||36-38||39-41||41.5-43||43.5-45||45.5-50||36-43||44-50|
|Women's Shoe Size||6-7||7.5-9||9.5-11||11.5+||-||6-11||11.5+|
|Men's Shoe Size||5-6||6.5-7.5||8-9.5||10-11.5||12-14.5||4.5-10||10.5-14.5|
for Pro Tri Suit by Louis Garneau (1 review)
Looks and performs great
I trust the Louis Garneau brand and like their chamois. This tri suit chamois is quite good.
- Dries Quickly
- High Quality Material
- Washes Well
- Hot Weather
- Fit: Feels true to size