Tri X-Speed Shoe
Tri X-Speed Shoe
The Tri X-Speed Shoe provides all the short cuts you need to make a speedy T1 while offering well ventilated, comfortable on-the-bike support.
Due to overall low demand, size 36 and 44 may be available on a special order basis only, at no additional cost to you. Please contact us at 1-877-310-4592 to place an order.
|cleat bolt pattern:||two-bolt & three-bolt|
|country of origin:||China|
- women's lasted fit has a narrower toe box and higher forefoot
- high density Ergo Air II nylon outsole with patented multivent system for breathablity
- velcro Power Flex strap secures heel placement and reduces metatarsal pressure, one strap enables fast transition
- opposing strap (pulls away from the bike) for on-the-bike control while tightening shoes
- synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper
- decentered straps and outer rings ensure better arch support, reduce pressure on forefoot, and provide next-to-skin shoe fit
- Compatible with most two-bolt and three-bolt cleat/pedal systems; DURA-ACE, SPD, Time, and Look cleats Cleats NOT included
- heel reflector on large heel pull tab for low-light visibility
- Weight (size 38/1 shoe): 227 grams/8.0 oz
for Tri X-Speed Shoe by Louis Garneau (1 review)
Great entry level shoe
A great shoe for entry level triathlon; comfortable, lightweight and durable.
Can be a bit fidgety for getting on quickly or to leave in the pedals for quick transition, but for the price they're great value!
- Fidgety To Get On Quickly
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
- View On Shoes: I'm Into Shoes
- I would recommend this to a friend