Wind Leg Warmers
Wind Leg Warmers
The secret to toasty gams, ladies, lies before us! Many rides have been cut short or made uncomfortable by a surprise drop in temperature. Stay prepared by packing Louis Garneau’s Wind Leg Warmers along if you’re not sure what the weather holds. With light WindDry fabric, the material is very good at keeping wind and water from your skin, while staying comfortable and breathable. Ankle zippers make for easy on and off.
- soft HeatMaxx fabric provides warmth and comfort without the bulkiness with sun protection UPF/SPF 50
- the front is a light wind and water repellent 3-ply Light WindDry fabric with great stretch properties for best fit and comfort
- flatlock stitching
- leg grippers provide better fit in motion
- reflective logo provides visibility
Use the sizing chart below to find the right fit. The measurements listed are for the unstretched GARMENT. Your thigh will be 5-6 inches LARGER than the garment measurement. Your ankle will be about the same as the garment measurement.
Louis Garneau Sizing Chart Women's Apparel
Gloves (knuckle circumference in inches)
Shoe Covers and Booties
|Euro Shoe Size||36-38||39-41||41.5-43||43.5-45||45.5-50||36-43||44-50|
|Women's Shoe Size||6-7||7.5-9||9.5-11||11.5+||-||6-11||11.5+|
|Men's Shoe Size||5-6||6.5-7.5||8-9.5||10-11.5||12-14.5||4.5-10||10.5-14.5|
for Wind Leg Warmers by Louis Garneau (1 review)
Does not transfer moisture well
I bought the product to use on a century bike ride. I tried it on a ride to work. Wind fabric in front keeps yow warm but does not transfer moisture well. When I went to ride home 6 hours later the leg warmers which had been hanging up, were still wet. Yuk
These might be good for casual riding if you don't exert much effort.
I plan to return this item.
- Poor wicking
- Casual Riding
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- I would not recommend this to a friend