Rush Wool Capri
Rush Wool Capri
Your perfect capri for cool weather runs, made of magical Merino wool, the Rush Wool Capri will keep the muscles warmed up when the elements cool down. Offering style and warmth, this machine washable capri will be your go-to piece for year round running.
|fabric type:||wool (90%+)|
|# of pockets:||1|
|country of origin:||China|
- 92% Icebreaker GT Merino Wool / 8% Elastane fabric: 260 g/m2
- breathable, naturally odor resistant
- length falls slightly below knee
- shaped hidden elastic waistband
- back stash pocket
- lined gusset
- reflective heat transfer at lower leg
- Icebreaker logo and pip label
- each garment has a unique Baacode that is traceable back to the source, a sheep station in New Zealand, and through the manufacturing process
- washing instructions can be found here: Icebreaker garment care guide
- for specific advice on caring for your garment, please check its care label
Icebreaker Sizing Chart Women's Apparel
for Rush Wool Capri by Icebreaker (1 review)
I love these. The med is not skin tight on me. I'm 5'5, 123 lbs, and pear shaped. I suspect I could also wear the small, but since I wanted to layer these over cycling shorts, I opted for the M. If you have narrow hips, you'll probably want to size down.
I've worn them and washed them a few times already. They've held up well in the laundry, no pills or shrinkage. I wore them on the bike, and they were great. I've also worn them as tights with a dress and clogs, and they looked cute.
The only con (and the reason these didn't get 5*s) is that they arrived with a tiny hole. I knew TE would quickly replace them, but for my intended hard use, I decided to keep them and not worry about it. Over 3 washings, the hole hasn't changed at all, even though I haven't darned it yet. I think that despite this flaw, they seem to be quite durable, and I would buy them again.
- Allows Free Movement
- Cold Weather
- Casual Wear
- Fit: Feels true to size
- UPC code: 9420035445729
- Manufacturer Part Number: 5B52