see more Women's Running Shoes
When it comes to running footwear, sometimes less is more. The new Kinvara 4 promises to provide the same comfort and performance as its award-winning predecessor, but with an even softer upper, and slight modifications to the heel which will allow for a smoother overall ride. And at 6.7 ounces, it's light enough to race in, but durable enough to train in for those who prefer a more lightweight, minimal ride.
Due to overall low demand, sizes 6 and 12 may be available on a special order basis only, at no additional cost to you. Please contact us at 1-877-310-4592 to place an order.
See product details.
|country of origin:||China|
See more product details.
|country of origin:||China|
Runner's World reviewed the Kinvara 4 in their Summer 2013 Shoe Guide, and said: "Don't mess it up!" That's generally the plea of runners who have fallen in love with a particular shoe. Kinvara faithful, rejoice. The fourth version of this lightweight, cushioned trainer remains mostly unchanged, though subtle tweaks make this already solid shoe even stronger".
Renata says: These shoes are so super light, it's amazing! I feel so much lighter and faster running in these shoes! I found the small heel to toe drop to be really noticeable. I am flexible, and I stretch my calves and hamstrings a lot, so I found myself transitioning with ease and speed, whereas the heels in other shoes always felt so big and bulky. I'm a neutral runner, so I don't need a support shoe, but I was careful, and I did take my time transitioning over to these shoes because they really have minimal support.
In the past, I had trouble with plantar fasciitis. To compensate, I tried running in more supportive shoes and I even used an orthotic insert. However , I found that the less structured the shoe was, the less my feet hurt! I admit, I don't put in a ton of miles, but I have not had any pain at all after switching to these shoes. This may not work for everyone, but it sure worked for me.
PERFORMANCE/COMFORT GUARANTEE! Buy your Saucony shoes RISK FREE. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 DAYS and we will refund the original purchase price of the shoe. OR, we can issue you a store credit that you can apply to the purchase of a different shoe. Your choice! This comfort guarantee applies to ALL Saucony models we stock.
Confused about running shoe technology? Check out our easy-to-follow breakdown of running shoe terminology here
- The Kinvara is a neutral shoe that allows your foot to run uninhibited.
- The semi-curved last (the shape of the sole) is best for medium to high arches.
- Updated in the Kinvara 4: redesigned upper utilizes FlexFilm for a lightweight, seamless feel, but with an enhanced, more contoured fit than previous versions; heel cushioning technology upgrade from ProGrid to PowerGrid for smoother transitions.
- A lightweight and flexible triangular lug design allows your feet to "feel" the road as you run.
- The PowerGrid™ heel insert absorbs impact and reduces shock for a smooth and resposive ride.
- An advanced EVA+ midsole maximizes rebound while it minimizes weight; keeping you light on your toes.
- The upper is made out of air mesh for breathability, with an endoskeleton to hold the foot more securely, a HydraMax collar lining to wick moisture, and it has an EVA sockliner for cushioned comfort.
- Strategically added XT900 carbon outsole offers traction and enhanced durability.
- The outsole is beveled to achieve an even smoother transition.
- 22mm heel, 18mm forefoot = 4mm drop
- weight: 6.7 oz based off of size 8