The new women's Ride Jersey from Giro is made of the lightest weight Merino Wool fabric and easily handles the hottest weather, then layers smoothly for changing conditions.
Giro released its new women's Spring Road Apparel collection. Read and watch what the buzz is about at bicycletimesmag.com
|fabric type:||wool / synthetic blend|
|# of pockets:||3|
|front zipper:||full zip|
|country of origin:||China|
- soft, breathable, 75% Merino Wool / 25% polyester
- lightest-weight wool, 185g/m2
- full-zip for simple venting and easy on and off
- raglan sleeves
- contrast side panels
- unique Skeletal Pocket Construction™ helps the 3 rear pockets support contents without sagging
- gripper elastic at back hem keeps the jersey from riding up
- Torso length from top of shoulder to bottom hem in size small is 22 inches in front, 24 inches in back. Larger sizes will be longer by as much as several inches in an XL.