see more Women's Shortsleeve Cycling Jerseys
FREE economy shipping on your entire order when you purchase this item! See the details.
A stylish step up from an everyday jersey, the Henley is built to please casual cruisers and dedicated roadies alike, thanks to its soft, heathered Merino fabric and the casual snap-button front.
Giro released its new women's Spring Road Apparel collection. Read and watch what the buzz is about at bicycletimesmag.com
|fabric type:||wool / synthetic blend|
|# of pockets:||3|
|country of origin:||Thailand|
- 79% polyester / 21% Merino Wool
- double-face jersey fabric weight; 170g/m2
- crew neck with snap-button henley front for venting and easy on and off
- heathered side panels
- unique Skeletal Pocket Construction™ helps the 3 rear pockets support contents without sagging
- Torso length from top of shoulder to bottom hem in size small is 24 inches in front, 25 inches in back. Larger sizes will be longer by as much as several inches in an XL.
for Henley Jersey by Giro (1 review)
I thought this top would have a sleek yet casual sexy-sweater kind of look, but it's fits a bit too thick for that--it's not quite nipped in enough and the fabric is just a wee bit too heavy. More matronly and practical looking than I had hoped for. That said, it's a nice alternative to all that too-serious looking tri gear that I sometimes feel silly wearing. Pockets in the back are good for gels etc.
The merino blend feels fine--it's not itchy or anything-- and while it wicks sweat, the top gets very sweat-heavy, and pretty much stays that way. It does not evaporate off.
- Nice Colour
- Doesn't Breathe
- Fit Is Not Super-slim
- Fits A Bit Large
- Gets Sweaty Stays Sweaty
- Mildcooler Weather
- Relaxed Rides
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- I would not recommend this to a friend