Facet Tri Shoe
Facet Tri Shoe
Giro's new Facet Tri Shoe features all the bells and whistles you ask for in a triathlon shoe; a stiff, rigid carbon composite sole maximizes power and efficiency. A wide opening upper with an opposing top pull strap makes transitioning into the shoe on the bike a breeze. The ventilation panels and anti-bacterial customized arch support reduce hot spots and keep your feet feeling fresh.
Lava Magazine previewed the Facet Carbon Tri Shoe at Interbike 2011.See the review here.
|cleat bolt pattern:||three-bolt|
|country of origin:||China|
- women's specific Precision Fit
- high-quality, breathable microfiber upper
- strong and secure two-strap closure for power and fast transition
- opposing top pull strap (pulls away from the bike) for on-the-bike control while tightening shoes
- air-mesh panels for ventilation
- SuperNatural Fit Kit (included) with adjustable arch support allows you to customize the level of arch support to enhance comfort and pedaling efficiency
- footbed with X-Static® anti-microbial fiber
- stiff Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole delivers direct power to your pedals
- looped heel pull with a smaller secondary loop for anchoring the shoe to your crank, ensuring your shoe is ready to transition when you are
- 220 grams (size 39)
- compatible with three-bolt cleat/pedal systems Cleats NOT included
for Facet Tri Shoe by Giro (1 review)
Great triathlon shoes
These are great for triathlon. They're easy to get into and out of while on the bike and the stiff sole gives excellent transfer of power. Mine are quite comfortable, although just a little more snug than I generally prefer (I realize bike shoes should fit a little snugly). I would advise going a half size up from what the sizing chart indicates.
Except for being more of a shiny silver than the gray color I was expecting, the shoes are very attractive. Oh well, I guess they have sort of a super-hero look.
I can't comment on durability at this time since I've only had these for a few weeks, however, they look and feel very well-made and high quality.
- View On Shoes: I'm Into Shoes
- Width: Feels true to width
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- UPC code: 0768686844263
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2032845