see more Women's Waterproof Cycling Jackets
Women's Gore-Tex Element Jacket
Women's Gore-Tex Element Jacket
This no-fuss jacket will become an essential piece of your wet weather wardrobe. Lightweight and waterproof, it's cut semi-slim to keep from flapping in the breeze. Take it with you whenever the weather looks questionable.
Having trouble choosing a Gore Jacket? Compare the features on our handy Gore Jacket comparison chart
|# of pockets:||2|
|wind rating:||windproof 360|
|hood:||optional (not included)|
|country of origin:||China|
Christina says: The weather in Portland shifts like my weight , and I soon realized this jacket could handle any sudden downpour. The thin fabric is a light stow in my pack and magically protects while keeping my skin dry from clammy sweatiness. The side pockets where I stash my phone are easily accessible as I usually carry a backpack or messenger bag.
I am 5'3", 135ish. Size medium fits perfect. Two thumbs for sure.
GORE-TEX® products are not only built to last, they are easy to take care of, too. Routine care and maintenance on your part will ensure the highest performance from them and extend their useful lifespan. For Gore-Tex care instructions, see this short video or see Gore-Tex washing instructions.
- Shell: wind and waterproof Gore-Tex® laminate fabric - highly breathable and packable
- moisture vapor transmission rate of 10,000-16,000
- women's specific ergonomic 3D cut for a cyclist's posture with pre-shaped elbows
- waterproof and seam taped with regular, non-waterproof zippers
- adjustable, high collar with easy-to-pull cord stopper and velcro fastening for Gore-Tex Universal Hood (purchased separately)
- 2 front zip pockets
- raglan sleeves with adjustable wrists
- adjustable hem with elastic draw cord, accessible through the pocket, for easy operation
- reflective piping on back, arms, and reflective logo on front and sleeve for safety
- Torso length from top of shoulder to bottom hem in size small is 24 inches in front, 27.5 inches in back. Larger sizes will be longer by as much as several inches in an XXL.
Gore Bike Wear Sizing Chart Women's Jackets/Jerseys/Tights
|Arm Length including shoulder (inches)||28||28.25||28.75||29||29.5||30|
Women's Gloves (hand circumference)
|Circumference around knuckles (inches)||6.2-6.7||6.7-7.2||7.2-7.6||7.6-8.1||8.1-8.6|
|Circumference around knuckles (cm)||15.8-17||17-18.2||18.2-19.4||19.4-20.6||20.6-21.8|
Men's Gloves (hand circumference)
|Circumference around knuckles (inches)||7.8-8.3||8.3-8.7||8.7-9.2||9.2-9.7||9.7-10.2|
|Circumference around knuckles (cm)||19.8-21||21.0-22.2||22.2-23.4||23.4-24.6||24.6-25.8|
|Women's US Shoe Size||6-7||7.5-8.5||9-10||10.5-11.5||12-13|
|Men's US Shoe Size||5-6||6.5-7.5||8-9||9.5-10.5||11-12|
|European Shoe Size||37-38||39-40||41-42||43-44||45-46|
for Gore-Tex Element Jacket by GORE BIKE WEAR (1 review)
Gore-Tex Element Jacket
I use the jacket so I can ride to work in the rain. I needed a jacket that didn't really over heat me.
This jacket was good for water proof and wind proof but not getting too hot.
- Dries Quickly
- Fit: Feels true to size
- I would recommend this to a friend
- UPC code: 4017912508889
- Manufacturer Part Number: JGELEW
- neon yellow / black M
- | neon yellow / black XL
- | neon yellow / black XS
- | neon yellow / black XXL
- | shiraz red / thai pink L
- | shiraz red / thai pink M
- | shiraz red / thai pink S
- | shiraz red / thai pink XL
- | shiraz red / thai pink XS
- | shiraz red / thai pink XXL