Gear Girl Wool Socks
Gear Girl Wool Socks
DeFeet has produced Wooleator™ Gear Girl Wool Socks for those of us that like things natural. Merino wool breathes better than just about any other wool out there. They are comfortable in the chill of winter and during the heat of summer. For those of you who immediately start scratching yourself when you think about wool, think again. These socks are soft and comfortable, with no itching.
|fabric type:||wool / synthetic blend|
|country of origin:||United States|
Renata says: When the temperatures drop, I head for soft, warm, wonderful wool! These are nice and high so they keep my ankles covered in that annoying spot between my tights and other lower cut socks. The woolleators are just the right thickness so my feet stay warm, but don't go numb when I'm wearing my slim fitting road shoes. And the really nice thing about them besides that they are really pretty, is that I can wear them from the bike to the office and all day long, and they still smell fresh!! They are warm when its cool, cool when it's warm, soft, durable, fresh, and stylish. Maybe they should rename these...the Wonderwool Socks?
- 64% Merino Wool, 28% nylon, 8% elastic
- cooler in the heat due to construction of the mesh, warmer when wet and in cooler temperatures due to the amazing thermal properties of wool
- WoolEator has the same construction as the AirEator, using Merino wool instead of Coolmax
- Wooleators have a thin underfoot and open mesh weave over foot
- abrasion resistant nylon reinforced toe and heel
- mid-foot compression banding for stabilization
- Machine Washable! Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, no chlorine bleach
- 5 inch cuff
for Gear Girl Wool Socks by DeFeet (1 review)
My favorite socks
DeFeet Wooleator socks are my favorites. They fit well and are not too bulky. I also like that they do not have the added elastic around the arch of the foot that many wool socks have, because I tend to find the extra tightness uncomfortable. I especially like the taller socks for cooler days. I have four pairs of them now, each with a different design and color scheme, and I would happily buy more.
- Good Design
- Regulates Temperature Well
- Wicks Away Moisture
- Daily Use
- Fit: Feels true to size
- I would recommend this to a friend