see more Women's Running Tights
Women's Revolution Tight
Women's Revolution Tight
Specifically designed for training, racing, endurance and recovery, this tight features EXO-Lite Seamless Support Web, which allows a super light fit while providing stability and balance and reducing impact to the knees, hips, quads, hamstrings, calves, glutes, abs and low back areas. Run faster and longer, with the help of this phenomenal tight.
Runner's World Magazine featured the Revolution Tight as one of their top 8 options, in their fall 2012 article "Eight Bottoms to Keep You Warm Down Below".
|# of pockets:||1|
|country of origin:||Japan|
Susan says: IT bands are one of those things that most of us don't think about until it's too late, ie. when we become injured! I've been struggling with IT band issues for several months. I'm healing slowly by icing, foam rolling, running on soft surfaces, etc. Wanting to give my IT band as much support as possible, I decided to try the CW-X Revolution Tights. Wow! I wish I'd done this sooner! The tights are snug, yet not overly restrictive. They wrap firmly around my IT band and knee, providing fantastic support and a noticeably reduced amount of transmitted vibration to the muscles and surrounding tissues of my legs.
My only complaint, and it's a small one, is that I wish the size of the waistband were a teeny bit more generous. I discarded the drawcord (these babies are not going to fall down) and find it comfortable, but still think that someone who is more apple-shaped than I (ie. a bit thicker through the middle) might find the waist size to be overly snug. Otherwise, the tights are perfect!
The CW-X Revolution Tight incorporates CW-X's most advanced EXO-Lite Seamless Support Web™ technology to offer a very lightweight running tight that provides extra support, stability, and shock absorption to the knee joint, hips, quads, lower back, hamstrings, calves and glutes. The Revolution Tights are extremely lightweight, 14% lighter than regular performance tights, and they are specifically designed for training and racing, endurance events, or recovery.
- EXO-Lite Seamless Support Web™ helps the muscles and ligaments band together to stabilize the knee joint
- provides extra support to the abdominals, hips, and back for extra stability and power to the core area of the body
- offers gentle and continuous support to both the medial and lateral head of the gastrocnemius in the calf
- provides lower torso and leg stability and balance during running
- compression features accelerate recovery from the aches and pains caused by lactic acid build up in the muscles
- 50% Coolmax® Nylon / 50% Polyurethane 4-way stretch fabric helps keep the body cool and dry by pulling moisture away from the body to the outside of the tight
- UPF 40+ for UVA and UVB protection
- non-slip double reinforced waistband and drawstring keep everything in place
- key pocket
- women's specific design and pattern allows for a better fit
- inseam measurement on the unstretched garment in a size medium is 25 inches; the manufacturer lists the inseam as 27 inches
for Revolution Tight by CW-X (2 reviews)
Fancy running tights
I have a bunch of the CW-X tights, and I had to try the Revolution ones. Great support -- I'm not sore after long runs in these. The only beef I have is the construction of the crotch. I think gusseted crotches just fit better. If you want a great pair of running tights with a gusseted crotch, get the Expert (not the insulated Expert)
- Dries Quickly
- Sizing: Feels true to size
"Look good but"
Whilst I checked the sizing guide, when I tried the pants on they are really tight, and unlike "skins" compression gear there is almost no stretch.
- Poor Fit
- Restricts Movement
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- UPC code: 0837227015704
- Manufacturer Part Number: 128809