Keeping everything in balance and alignment means powering through those tough final miles. This tight will help you do just that. Providing power and support to the IT bands, hip flexors and quad areas, the patented Support Web acts as a suspension system to keep your muscles recovering.
|# of pockets:||1|
|country of origin:||Thailand|
Offering the latest Conditioning Web design from CW-X, the PerformX Tight supports key leg muscles to keep your body in alignment for optimum balance, efficiency and power. Features Targeted Support and accelerated recovery for the hip flexors, quads, IT band, knees, calves and Achilles. Also features UV protection with UPF 50.
- 80% Coolmax®/20% Lycra® 4-way stretch body fabric to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
- 80% Nylon/20% Lycra® 2-way stretch Targeted Conditioning Web fabric
- patented Conditioning Web technology for Targeted Support helps the muscles and ligaments band together to stabilize the knee joint
- the taping support commonly applied to injured muscles is here harnessed to uninjured muscles, helping make sure they stay that way
- suspension system for the quads, specifically the sartorius muscle, so you have more power at the push phase of the running motion
- gentle and continuous support in the calf to both the medial and lateral head of the gastrocnemius muscle
- flat seam construction eliminates abrasion, increases comfort, and enhances fit by reducing bulky seams
- key pocket and double-reinforced waistband with flat draw-cord
- female-specific anatomical construction
- reflective logo increases visibility in low light conditions
- versatile performance for both outer wear and as a base layer
- UPF 40+