Insulator Expert Tight
Insulator Expert Tight
Support and insulation in cold weather means you can stay out longer, with less fatigue. CW-X’s Insulator Expert Tight works amazingly well underneath an outer layer, or on its own, depending on the conditions. Attractive contrast stitching shows the patented support web inside this windproof and warm tight. With flat seams for extra comfort, you’ll be able to stay out there all day.
|# of pockets:||1|
|country of origin:||Thailand|
CW-X® Insulator products feature revolutionary patented WarmStretch fabric which delivers a number of key benefits to ensure maximum performance in cold weather conditions. Integrating WarmStretch™ fabric with CW-X® patented Conditioning Web™ technology, a built-in taping system based on Kineseo-taping techniques, CW-X® insulator products provide the optimum Insulated Support Layer.
Click here for sizing chart (If you find yourself in the "grey area" between sizes on this chart, CW-X recommends sizing up to the next size.)
- patented Conditioning Web™ technology for Targeted Support provides multidirectional support, resulting in different degrees of support to different muscles (see alternate image)
- breathable, WarmStretch fabric maintains a constant comfortable surface temperature and provides quick-dry moisture wicking
- temperature regulation allows the fabric to maintain a constant comfortable surface temperature under a variety of weather conditions
- wind-proof, water repellent front panel
- anti-bacterial fabric freshness is maintained in the garments through titanium and silver fiber technology
- 4-way stretch (90% polyester/10% polyurethane spandex) for comfortable fit
- UV protection with SPF 50
- flat seam construction for comfort
- can be worn as a high performance support under layer or outer layer depending upon temperature and conditions
for Insulator Expert Tight by CW-X (1 review)
Sizing is a problem
Really cute and high-tech looking. I'm sure the stabilizing system would work great. Unfortunately, size is critical. As documented on other CW-X product reviews, I realized this product is designed to be supportive and fit snugly. I'm 5'0" and 119 lbs, athletic butt and thighs. So at the outer edge of the size chart for a XS, I ordered up to a S. These are not supportive, they are tight! And forget about positioning the stabilizer webbing in the correct position around the knees -- they're way too long in the legs! So ordering a larger size will not help. In order for these to fit and perform per design, they must be made available in lengths (i.e. petite and tall). Overall inseam measurement is not relevant with the webbing system. If you are anything but usual-proportioned, look elsewhere. These are going back.
- Good Support
- Fit: Feels too small
- I would not recommend this to a friend