see more Women's Sleeveless Cycling Jerseys
A great choice for those hot summer days in the saddle, the Sona is constructed with moisture wicking, quick drying polyester to keep you dry and cool. The racerback style is comfortable and supportive and this jersey also features back pockets to stash your essentials. Cute, comfy and cool, you will be glad you didn’t pass this one up!
|# of pockets:||2|
|front zipper:||1/2 zip|
|country of origin:||United States|
- DriPro lightweight moisture wicking fabric
- racerback athletic cut
- 11 inch front zipper
- contrast piping at arm openings
- flat lock stitching eliminates irritation
- relaxed hem creates a flattering finish
- 2 back pockets to store riding essentials
- Torso length from top of shoulder to bottom hem in size small is 21 inches in front, 23 inches in back. Larger sizes will be longer by as much as several inches in an XL.
Canari Sizing Chart Women's Apparel Sizing Chart
Arm Warmers - garment measurement - your upper arm circumference will be 1-2 inches LARGER.
|Upper Arm (inches)||8.5||9||9.5||10|
Sock Sizing Chart
|USA Women's Shoe Size||6.5-9.5||10-13|
|USA Men's Shoe Size||7-9.5||10-12.5|
Kids Sizing Chart
for Sona Jersey by Canari (1 review)
Nice jersey but cut is wrong
This is a really nice-looking jersey and quite flattering with the racer back. However, the arm holes are a little too big for the size and they gape a little, and like most Canari jersey's this one is very short in the waist and it rides up. It's an ok jersey for short rides, and that's only because it's quite funky looking, and I love the high-vis elements, but for anyone requiring a more technical jersey look elsewhere.
- Dries Quickly
- Poor Fit
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- UPC code: 0790740279513
- Manufacturer Part Number: 23108