see more Women's Running Shoes
As a tried and true staple in Brooks' neutral running shoe line-up, and with the addition of the Segmented Crash Pad the new Ghost 7 promises to rock your training socks right off.
Runner's World reviewed the Ghost 7 in their Fall 2014 Shoe Guide, and said: "Always a top pick among our editors and wear-testers, the Ghost again proves itself suitable for most runners--from a daily trainer for beginners to a recovery shoe for veterans."
See product details.
|cleat bolt pattern:||none|
See more product details.
|cleat bolt pattern:||none|
PERFORMANCE/COMFORT GUARANTEE! Buy your Brooks shoes RISK FREE. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 DAYS and we will refund the original purchase price of the shoe. OR, we can issue you a store credit that you can apply to the purchase of a different shoe . Your choice! This comfort guarantee applies to ALL Brooks models we stock.
Confused about running shoe technology? Check out our easy-to-follow breakdown of running shoe terminology here
- The semi-curved last (the shape of the sole) is best for medium to high arches.
- Synthetic overlay materials keep the forefoot in place, and ensure maximum breathability and moisture-management.
- Anatomical, full-length Brooks DNA™ is a dynamic cushioning system in the midsole that adjusts to your weight and pace, helping to keep you comfortable, no matter how far you're going.
- The full length BioMoGo foam midsole is comfortable underfoot and biodegrades in just 20 years.
- A full length S-257 Cushsoleinsole board provides cushioning and flex at every step.
- Segmented Crash Pad in the heel and midfoot helps to smooth out the transition from heel to forefoot, regardless of where your foot strikes the ground
- The upper is crafted from moisture-managing Element Mesh for shorter drying times.
- The outsole on the heel, midfoot and forefoot is HPR Plus rubber for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Outsole has forefoot Cush Pod Tec Construction and soft blown rubber for durability and cushioning without added weight.
- The blown rubber on the outer edge of the outsole of the forefoot (low wear area) reduces the weight of the shoe without sacrificing durability.
- 24mm heel, 12mm forefoot = 12mm drop
- weight: 8.6 oz in women's size 7
for Ghost 7 by Brooks (1 review)
After years of just buying what was comfortable and cheap I went to running store and got fitted for my gate. What they put me in were Brooks Ghost 7's, and 1 1/2 sizes larger than my street shoes. I've always worn my sneakers a full size larger than my dress shoes so this was a surprise. From the first run I was so comfortable and happy, they are worth every penny! I thought I was just going to train and compete in "my last sprint" with these. But guess who's training for a 5k while hoping she will be doing the 15k option on race day?! Who knew!
Ghost running shoes are for neutral runners, and while I pronate just a bit these offer me a truly comfortable ride. Excellent arch support, breathable and great traction these shoes make me want to run. Just don't tell my bike or it will get jealous. ;-)
- Good arch support
- Great Fushion
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
- I would recommend this to a friend
- UPC code: 0883439941263
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1201611B
- beetroot / black / silver shoe size 10
- | beetroot / black / silver shoe size 10.5
- | beetroot / black / silver shoe size 11
- | beetroot / black / silver shoe size 7
- | beetroot / black / silver shoe size 7.5
- | beetroot / black / silver shoe size 8
- | beetroot / black / silver shoe size 8.5
- | beetroot / black / silver shoe size 9
- | beetroot / black / silver shoe size 9.5