see more Women's Running Shoes
The latest update to Brooks' performance neutral shoe, the Glycerin 12 has all the cushion and comfort of its predecessor, with the addition of a segmented crash pad and flex grooves in the midsole to help promote a smoother transition from heel-strike to toe-off.
Runner's World reviewed the Glycerin 12 in their Fall 2014 Shoe Guide, and "praised the shoe's plush fit and soft cushioning."
See product details.
|country of origin:||China|
See more product details.
|country of origin:||China|
PERFORMANCE/COMFORT GUARANTEE! Buy your Brooks shoes RISK FREE. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 DAYS and we will refund the original purchase price of the shoe. OR, we can issue you a store credit that you can apply to the purchase of a different shoe . Your choice! This comfort guarantee applies to ALL Brooks models we stock.
Confused about running shoe technology? Check out our easy-to-follow breakdown of running shoe terminology here
- The Glycerin 12 is a structured neutral shoe designed for runners who have little to no over-pronation, and who are looking for the maximum amount of cushioning for training and racing
- The semi-curved last (the shape of the sole) is best for medium to high arches.
- Upper constructed with innovative 3D Fit Print overlays to provide structure and decrease weight
- Full-length Brooks DNA™ will adjust to your weight and pace, while providing ultimate cushioning that will not flatten out over the course of a workout.
- Full-length BioMoGo foam in the midsole encourages a smooth ride, and is earth-friendly in that it biodegrades in just 20 years.
- Full-length segmented crash pad will adjust to provide customized cushion and stabilization for smoother transition from heel to toe
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole technology in the midsole helps to extend the life of your shoes, while also enhancing energy return and overall efficiency in every stride
- Tuned Density Midsole will respond to weight and gender variances to encourage a customized 'just-right' feel
- The upper is crafted from moisture-managing Element Mesh for shorter drying times.
- The liner is created from moisture-managing Element for comfort and breathability.
- The outsole on the heel, midfoot and forefoot is HPR Plus rubber for durability and abrasion resistance.
- The blown rubber on the outer edge of the outsole of the forefoot (low wear area) reduces the weight of the shoe without sacrificing durability.
- 24mm heel, 12mm forefoot = 12mm drop from heel to toe
- weight: 9.1 oz in women's size 7
Glycerin 12 by Brooks (0 reviews)
- UPC code: 0883439940389
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1201601B
- purple cactus flower / capri breeze shoe size 10
- | purple cactus flower / capri breeze shoe size 10.5
- | purple cactus flower / capri breeze shoe size 11
- | purple cactus flower / capri breeze shoe size 7
- | purple cactus flower / capri breeze shoe size 7.5
- | purple cactus flower / capri breeze shoe size 8
- | purple cactus flower / capri breeze shoe size 8.5
- | purple cactus flower / capri breeze shoe size 9