see more Women's Running Shoes
A lightweight shoe with lush cushioning.
The PureFlow received the 2014 Outside Gear of the Year award by Outside Magazine in their 2014 Summer Buyer's Guide.
See product details.
|country of origin:||China|
See more product details.
|country of origin:||China|
Marcaila says: ”In an effort to get back into decent running shape, I have recently started doing some two-a-days, and as a neutral runner, the PureFlow has been great for my shorter, faster workouts. I'm a big proponent of alternating my footwear, so these, coupled with a more substantial trainer for longer runs, have been great. They're lightweight, with minimal structure, but they still provide a little bit of cushioning, which is nice because I'm doing most of my training on pavement.”
Due to overall low demand, sizes 6 and 12 may be available on a special order basis only, at no additional cost to you. Please contact us at 1-877-310-4592 to place an order.
PERFORMANCE/COMFORT GUARANTEE! Buy your Brooks shoes RISK FREE. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 DAYS and we will refund the original purchase price of the shoe. OR, we can issue you a store credit that you can apply to the purchase of a different shoe. Your choice! This comfort guarantee applies to ALL Brooks models we stock.
Confused about running shoe technology? Check out our easy-to-follow breakdown of running shoe terminology here
- The PureFlow 3 is for neutral to guidance runners who want to experience a run for the senses without losing the comfort of dynamic cushioning.
- The anatomical last (the shape of the sole) mimics the shape of the foot to provide a glove-like feel, thus allowing the shoe and foot to work as a single unit.
- A wider, flexible Nav Band wraps over the instep to comfortably secure different foot shapes in place for arch support and side to side stability.
- An anatomical, full length BioMoGo DNA Midsole gives the entire midsole adaptive cushioning and responsiveness based on your unique weight and pace, ensuring comfort for many miles.
- The Ideal Heel shifts the contact point forward, for more ground clearance. This aligns the joints to encourage optimal energy return and reduce internal stress.
- A toe box split allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner's natural balance.
- The Omega flex groove extends through the forefoot, enhances flexibility, provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity, allowing the runner to really engage the foot and get a greater sense of connection to the ground.
- The open mesh upper offers maximum breathability.
- A blown rubber outsole keeps the shoe lightweight and durable.
- 18mm heel, 14mm forefoot = 4mm drop from heel to toe
- weight: 7.2 oz in women's size 7
PureFlow 3 by Brooks (0 reviews)
- UPC code: 0883439845448
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1201551B
- electric / caribbean / silver shoe size 10
- | electric / caribbean / silver shoe size 10.5
- | electric / caribbean / silver shoe size 11
- | electric / caribbean / silver shoe size 7
- | electric / caribbean / silver shoe size 7.5
- | electric / caribbean / silver shoe size 8
- | electric / caribbean / silver shoe size 8.5
- | electric / caribbean / silver shoe size 9
- | electric / caribbean / silver shoe size 9.5