Brooks DNA gives this classic a modern spin, adding more in-shoe comfort to an unbelievably perfect fit. If you’re looking for support, this is the tried and true shoe for you to lean on. One ride and you'll be hooked to the Addiction™ 11.
|cleat bolt pattern:||none|
PERFORMANCE/COMFORT GUARANTEE! Buy your Brooks shoes RISK FREE. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 DAYS and we will refund the original purchase price of the shoe. OR, we can issue you a store credit that you can apply to the purchase of a different shoe . Your choice! This comfort guarantee applies to ALL Brooks models we stock.
Confused about running shoe technology? Check out our easy-to-follow breakdown of running shoe terminology here
- The Addiction 11 is a motion control shoe and a good fit for runners that need the most stabilizing support.
- The linear last (the shape of the sole) is best for those that need help with extreme over-pronation and flat arches.
- An extended, Progressive Diagonal Roll Bar, PDRB®, in the midsole is bio-mechanically engineered to support the over-pronating foot as it transitions from mid-foot to toe-off.
- Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum motion control and flexibility.
- The upper is constructed with synthetic overlay materials and an internal "support saddle" which wraps the top of the foot for comfort and support.
- This shoe easily accepts orthotics and is modifiable by a pedorthist.
- Anatomical Brooks DNA™ is a dynamic cushioning system in the midsole that adjusts to your weight and pace, ensuring comfort for many miles.
- The full length BioMoGo foam midsole is comfortable underfoot and biodegrades in just 20 years.
- The caterpillar-shaped "crash pad" on the heel promotes a smoother heel-to-toe transition, particularly for runners who tend to be heel strikers.
- The upper is crafted from moisture-managing Element Mesh for shorter drying times with a Lite Ultimate Sock Liner.
- The outsole on the heel, midfoot and forefoot is HPR Plus rubber for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Forefoot MC Pad construction.
- 24mm heel, 12mm forefoot = 12mm drop
- weight: 12.4 oz in women's size 7
Brooks Sizing Chart Women's Apparel
|USA Women's Shoe Size||7-9||9-11||11-13|
|USA Men's Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-13||13-16|
|Euro Shoe Size||38-41||41-44||44-48||48-51|
|Length from palm to fingertip||7.5 or less||7.5-8||8-9||9+|
Arm Warmer Sizing
|Arm Length (measure from the top of your shoulder with your arm bent at a 45 degree angle down to your wrist)||24-26||26-28|
Addiction 11 by Brooks (0 reviews)
- UPC code: 0883439706824
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1201401B
- silver / Caribbean sea shoe size 10
- | silver / Caribbean sea shoe size 10.5
- | silver / Caribbean sea shoe size 11
- | silver / Caribbean sea shoe size 7.5
- | silver / Caribbean sea shoe size 8
- | silver / Caribbean sea shoe size 8.5
- | silver / Caribbean sea shoe size 9.5