see more Women's Running Shoes
Sometimes being scary can be a good thing, as in, 'Man, the Brooks Ghost 6 feels scary good'. It's lightweight, fast, and has the comfy-snug feel for which Brooks has become so well recognized. Designed for neutral runners and walkers who want a versatile shoe that can be used to train for long distances, short distances, and everything in between.
Selected as Fall 2013 Editor's Choice by Runner's World Magazine.
See product details.
|country of origin:||China|
See more product details.
|country of origin:||China|
PERFORMANCE/COMFORT GUARANTEE! Buy your Brooks shoes RISK FREE. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 DAYS and we will refund the original purchase price of the shoe. OR, we can issue you a store credit that you can apply to the purchase of a different shoe . Your choice! This comfort guarantee applies to ALL Brooks models we stock.
Confused about running shoe technology? Check out our easy-to-follow breakdown of running shoe terminology here
- The semi-curved last (the shape of the sole) is best for medium to high arches.
- Synthetic overlay materials keep the forefoot in place, and ensure maximum breathability and moisture-management.
- Anatomical, full-length Brooks DNA™ is a dynamic cushioning system in the midsole that adjusts to your weight and pace, helping to keep you comfortable, no matter how far you're going.
- The full length BioMoGo foam midsole is comfortable underfoot and biodegrades in just 20 years.
- A full length S-257 Cushsoleinsole board provides cushioning and flex at every step.
- The caterpillar-shaped "crash pad" on the heel promotes a smoother heel-to-toe transition, particularly for runners who tend to be heel strikers.
- The upper is crafted from moisture-managing Element Mesh for shorter drying times.
- The outsole on the heel, midfoot and forefoot is HPR Plus rubber for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Outsole has forefoot Cush Pod Tec Construction and soft blown rubber for durability and cushioning without added weight.
- The blown rubber on the outer edge of the outsole of the forefoot (low wear area) reduces the weight of the shoe without sacrificing durability.
- 24mm heel, 12mm forefoot = 12mm drop
- weight: 8.8 oz in women's size 7
for Ghost 6 by Brooks (1 review)
Love these shoes!
I use these shoes for gym time and running road courses and they transition well. They have great treads for gripping wet terrains and enough cushion for an easy time of it.
I switched from NB running shoes to Brooks Ghost and the difference was night and day. I cannot get over how much I love these shoes!
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
- View On Shoes: Shoes are for Wearing
- I would recommend this to a friend