Sometimes being scary can be a good thing, as in, 'Man, the Brooks Ghost 6 feels scary good'. It's lightweight, fast, and has the comfy-snug feel for which Brooks has become so well recognized. Designed for neutral runners and walkers who want a versatile shoe that can be used to train for long distances, short distances, and everything in between.
Selected as Fall 2013 Editor's Choice by Runner's World Magazine.
See product details.
|country of origin:||China|
See more product details.
|country of origin:||China|
PERFORMANCE/COMFORT GUARANTEE! Buy your Brooks shoes RISK FREE. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 DAYS and we will refund the original purchase price of the shoe. OR, we can issue you a store credit that you can apply to the purchase of a different shoe . Your choice! This comfort guarantee applies to ALL Brooks models we stock.
Confused about running shoe technology? Check out our easy-to-follow breakdown of running shoe terminology here
- The semi-curved last (the shape of the sole) is best for medium to high arches.
- Synthetic overlay materials keep the forefoot in place, and ensure maximum breathability and moisture-management.
- Anatomical, full-length Brooks DNA™ is a dynamic cushioning system in the midsole that adjusts to your weight and pace, helping to keep you comfortable, no matter how far you're going.
- The full length BioMoGo foam midsole is comfortable underfoot and biodegrades in just 20 years.
- A full length S-257 Cushsoleinsole board provides cushioning and flex at every step.
- The caterpillar-shaped "crash pad" on the heel promotes a smoother heel-to-toe transition, particularly for runners who tend to be heel strikers.
- The upper is crafted from moisture-managing Element Mesh for shorter drying times.
- The outsole on the heel, midfoot and forefoot is HPR Plus rubber for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Outsole has forefoot Cush Pod Tec Construction and soft blown rubber for durability and cushioning without added weight.
- The blown rubber on the outer edge of the outsole of the forefoot (low wear area) reduces the weight of the shoe without sacrificing durability.
- 24mm heel, 12mm forefoot = 12mm drop
- weight: 8.8 oz in women's size 7
Ghost 6 by Brooks (0 reviews)
- UPC code: 0883439704486
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1201381B
- sulphur / denim / aqua haze shoe size 10
- | sulphur / denim / aqua haze shoe size 10.5
- | sulphur / denim / aqua haze shoe size 11
- | sulphur / denim / aqua haze shoe size 7
- | sulphur / denim / aqua haze shoe size 7.5
- | sulphur / denim / aqua haze shoe size 8
- | sulphur / denim / aqua haze shoe size 8.5
- | sulphur / denim / aqua haze shoe size 9
- | sulphur / denim / aqua haze shoe size 9.5