see more Women's Running Shoes
Meet the Brooks Glycerin 11, which employs the very latest running footwear technology to provide the ultimate fit, as well as ultra-plush cushioning, to give you the smooth, care-free ride that you deserve. Designed for neutral runners and walkers who are training for long distances, or who just want a little more mmphh beneath their feet, these shoes will help to keep you happy, healthy, and on track to achieve your goals.
Runner's World called the Women's Glycerin 11 "A plush ride that's capable of going the distance" in their Fall 2013 Shoe Guide.
See product details.
|country of origin:||China|
See more product details.
|country of origin:||China|
PERFORMANCE/COMFORT GUARANTEE! Buy your Brooks shoes RISK FREE. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 DAYS and we will refund the original purchase price of the shoe. OR, we can issue you a store credit that you can apply to the purchase of a different shoe . Your choice! This comfort guarantee applies to ALL Brooks models we stock.
Confused about running shoe technology? Check out our easy-to-follow breakdown of running shoe terminology here
- The Glycerin 11 is a structured neutral shoe designed for runners who have little to no over-pronation, and who are looking for the maximum amount of cushioning for training and racing
- The semi-curved last (the shape of the sole) is best for medium to high arches.
- Upper constructed with innovative 3D Fit Print overlays to provide structure and decrease weight
- Full-length Brooks DNA™ will adjust to your weight and pace, while providing ultimate cushioning that will not flatten out over the course of a workout.
- Full-length BioMoGo foam in the midsole encourages a smooth ride, and is earth-friendly in that it biodegrades in just 20 years.
- Full-length Caterpillar Crash Pad will adjust to provide customized cushion and stabilization for smoother transition from heel to toe
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole technology in the midsole helps to extend the life of your shoes, while also enhancing energy return and overall efficiency in every stride
- Tuned Density Midsole will respond to weight and gender variances to encourage a customized 'just-right' feel
- The upper is crafted from moisture-managing Element Mesh for shorter drying times.
- The liner is created from moisture-managing Element for comfort and breathability.
- The outsole on the heel, midfoot and forefoot is HPR Plus rubber for durability and abrasion resistance.
- The blown rubber on the outer edge of the outsole of the forefoot (low wear area) reduces the weight of the shoe without sacrificing durability.
- 24mm heel, 12mm forefoot = 12mm drop from heel to toe
- weight: 9.6 oz in women's size 7
Glycerin 11 by Brooks (0 reviews)
- UPC code: 0883439703601
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1201371B
- aquarius / dresden blue shoe size 10
- | aquarius / dresden blue shoe size 10.5
- | aquarius / dresden blue shoe size 7
- | aquarius / dresden blue shoe size 9
- | brite pink / denim shoe size 10
- | brite pink / denim shoe size 10.5
- | brite pink / denim shoe size 7
- | brite pink / denim shoe size 8.5
- | brite pink / denim shoe size 9.5