This amazing shoe combines multiple different technologies and the result is an amazingly lightweight, flexible, yet totally supportive shoe that promotes an efficient, aligned stride. Fresh, fun and light as a feather, the PureCadence 2 is a perfect Spring Training partner.
Updated for 2013 is a new, wrapped tongue for a better fit and feel.
Due to overall low demand, sizes 6 and 12 may be available on a special order basis only, at no additional cost to you. Please contact us at 1-877-310-4592 to place an order.
See product details.
|country of origin:||China|
See more product details.
|country of origin:||China|
Theresa says: The PureCadence 2 by Brooks has everything I could ever need in a shoe! Support, lightweight, and colorful! I'm not the fastest runner but with the PureCadence 2 I feel unstoppable. I have officially found my new best running friend!
PERFORMANCE/COMFORT GUARANTEE! Buy your Brooks shoes RISK FREE. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return it within 30 DAYS and we will refund the original purchase price of the shoe. OR, we can issue you a store credit that you can apply to the purchase of a different shoe . Your choice! This comfort guarantee applies to ALL Brooks models we stock.
Confused about running shoe technology? Check out our easy-to-follow breakdown of running shoe terminology here
- The PureCadence 2 is for runners who need more stability, yet want to experience the feel of a natural foot strike.
- The anatomical last (the shape of the sole) mimics the shape of the foot to provide a glove-like feel, thus allowing the shoe and foot to work as a single unit.
- A flexible Nav Band wraps over the instep to comfortably secure different foot shapes in place.
- An extended PDRB® "roll bar" in the midsole is bio-mechanically engineered to support the over-pronating foot as it transitions from mid-foot to toe-off.
- An anatomical, full length BioMoGo DNA Midsole gives the entire midsole adaptive cushioning and responsiveness based on your unique weight and pace, ensuring comfort for many miles.
- The Ideal Heel shifts the contact point forward, for more ground clearance. This aligns the joints to encourage optimal energy return and reduce internal stress.
- A toe box split allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner's natural balance.
- The Omega flex groove extends through the forefoot, enhances flexibility, provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity, allowing the runner to really engage the foot and get a greater sense of connection to the ground.
- The open mesh upper offers maximum breathability.
- A carbon rubber outsole keeps the shoe lightweight and durable.
- 18mm heel, 14mm forefoot = 4mm drop from heel to toe
- weight:7.7 oz in women's size 7
for PureCadence 2 by Brooks (1 review)
Love these shoes
Swear by these shoes, on my 4th pair since they brought the line out :)
- View On Shoes: Shoes are for Wearing
- Width: Feels true to width
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- UPC code: 0883439665879
- Manufacturer Part Number: 1201341B
- anthracite gray / atomic blue shoe size 10
- | anthracite gray / atomic blue shoe size 10.5
- | anthracite gray / atomic blue shoe size 11
- | anthracite gray / atomic blue shoe size 6
- | anthracite gray / atomic blue shoe size 6.5
- | anthracite gray / atomic blue shoe size 8
- | anthracite gray / atomic blue shoe size 8.5
- | anthracite gray / atomic blue shoe size 9
- | purple / silver shoe size 10.5
- | purple / silver shoe size 7
- | purple / silver shoe size 7.5
- | purple / silver shoe size 8
- | purple / silver shoe size 8.5
- | purple / silver shoe size 9
- | purple / silver shoe size 9.5