This extraordinary piece of Japanese art is nearly 250 years old. It was created in the Ukiyo-e style, of which Suzuki Harunobu was one of its leading innovators. Many of the subjects of his work were courtesans who worked in the "entertainment" districts frequented by wealthy patrons. This piece was chosen for its sublime composition and the obvious admiration the artist had for his subject.
|# of pockets:||3|
|built in bra:||none|
|front zipper:||3/4 zip|
|country of origin:||China|
- Coolmax Active fabric wicks away moisture keeping you cool and dry on your ride
- reflective piping on back for safety
- sublimated printing creates a long lasting fade-resistant print
- 3/4 length YKK zipper
- no elastic at sleeves or bottom hem
for Courtesan Jersey by ArtJersey (1 review)
Stand out design
Gorgeous shirt I really love the colours and bold design. It fits me beautifully without being restrictive.
Service comments: Delivery was approximately 3 weeks. Product arrived in excellent condition.
- Dries Quickly
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Manufacturer Part Number: 10W609